Membership conditions for Sambla Plus
1. Information about Sambla Plus
Sambla Plus (the “Plus Service”) is a service provided by Sambla Group AB, registration number 556974-8378, if you choose to become a member of Sambla Plus. When we write Sambla below, we mean Sambla Group AB.
The purpose of the Plus Service is to provide members with information and offers within the scope of Sambla’s activities, on loans, insurance and other financial services and products for private individuals.
By becoming a member of the PlusService, you agree that these membership terms and conditions apply between you and Sambla for the PlusService. You can also obtain information about your membership by contacting email@example.com or calling 0770-220180.
2. Free membership
Becoming a member of the PlusService is voluntary and free of charge. You become a member by accepting the Sambla Plus terms and conditions when you order a service provided under the Sambla brand. Membership in the Plus Service is issued only to persons over 18 years of age.
The purpose of the Plus Service is to provide members with a higher level of service and information and offers that may be of interest to members. As a member of the PlusService, you will receive, among other things:
- The PlusService newsletter with personal finance tips, up to three times a week.
- Access to PlusTienst’s loan support, by telephone, where you can ask questions and receive personal service regarding your loans.
- Guaranteed high level of service throughout the application process in Samba’s regular loan brokerage and insurance brokerage services, increasing the chances of a successful application.
- Customised marketing and offers that Sambla believes may be of interest to you. These offers may relate to the services of Sambla Group AB and its group companies, provided under the Sambla brand, as well as offers from Sambla’s partners that may be of interest to you.
Information, offers and benefits from the PlusService may be sent to you by post, email, SMS, telephone or other digital channels.
4. Personal data processing
Our Data Protection Policy (available on our website) explains how Sambla collects and processes your personal data in connection with the Plus Service and otherwise, and what rights you have in connection with this. We will process personal data in the context of the PlusService for as long as you have a membership with us. If you have any questions about the Data Protection Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Validity period
The membership is valid until further notice and can be terminated by both parties with immediate effect. You can request withdrawal from the Plus Service at any time by contacting email@example.com, calling 0770-220180 or by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every e-mail and SMS.